We took Claire to church for the first time this past Sunday. It's strange how many (older) people asked if she was a good baby? These same people also asked if Simon was a good baby when he was brand new. I've always wondered what this meant? Of course they are good! What mother, in her right mind, would answer "No, she's a very, very bad baby... we're thinking about having her locked up in juvie soon...". Really?
I'm enjoying being "just a mommy" again. Simon's at a super fun stage and Claire is an amazing cuddler. My only complaint is that she has her days and nights mixed up still. I know she'll outgrow it (and then, will be an amazing sleeper judging by how her days go) however, at this moment in time, it's a bit annoying.
December is here. I LOVE this time of year. I'm so excited to bring the tree up and decorate our little house. Family bake-a-thons are coming soon (I don't expect my muffin top to disappear until all those yummy cookies are out of season). Also, despite working full-time and having a baby recently, I'm on a roll with my Christmas shopping.
Happy December to you all!
Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha! I can't imagine saying that a baby is "bad." I have, however, said that Eva is a difficult, challenging, or demanding baby. She is still good, though! :) I can't wait to meet Claire next summer!
Post a Comment