Claire has discovered that one of the perils of being the little sister to a big brother is that the Mom always uses male nicknames when addressing her. Claire is frequently called: dude, man, buddy and bud ...oops. Poor girly!
She's also getting a lot of "Clarabelle", "ClaireBear" and "Clarabelly". As the girl who grew up hating being called "Jillybean", "Beaner", "Jellybelly", etc, I find it a tad cruel that fate has led me to calling my sweetie such silly nicknames. Yet, I keep doing it.
Claire has a pretty bad cold. She sleeps a lot but, her breathing is atrocious. I hate that she's sick!

1 comment:
Boo for sick babies! Brinley's been congested since she was about 4 weeks old, poor kid. The doc gave me some saline drops to shoot up her nose and it actually helps clear her nasal passages. I usually do it before bed and it helps somewhat. Hope she's snuffle-free soon!!
Post a Comment