I have about 3 weeks to go until Schmoo 2.0 makes his or her appearance. I'm not the largest pregnant lady around however, I am getting to that very uncomfortable and awkward stage. These are my Top 5 Things That are Complicated for a Very Pregnant Lady.
5. Getting into my car.
I sit close to the steering wheel but, I've had to re-adjust to make room.
Seatbelts are also a funny situation. Every time I buckle up, I imagine the lap
belt covering this teeny-tiny face.
4. Shaving my legs.
Where did they go?
3. Toe nail clipping and polishing?
I think I did this 3 weeks ago. I tried again last night and failed.
I think it's time for a pedicure!
2. Cuddling with Simon.
Slowly, this little one has been pushing him away. I think it's nature's way of
preparing him to share. (He does rest his little arm on my belly when we read
stories - that's pretty cute.)
1. Any form of dressing.
I laugh hysterically at myself most mornings as I attempt to put on my socks,
slip into pants or find a shirt that covers all my belly (even maternity shirts
are getting a little short). The funniest is the strange balancing act I have
to do while putting on my undies.
This is a very short time in my life. Most of these situations make me giggle!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
#1 makes me laugh. But only Trevor gets to witness that particular comedy show!
Post a Comment