In Psych 20 today, we were doing presentations. Every student was to select a (school appropriate song) that personifies his/her attitude towards life. They were to play the song and tell us why this is how they see the world. I've always ended up with some very meaningful and heartfelt little glimpses into my students' lives.
Today was no different until one student played "Hot For Teacher". Remember, this teacher is 37 1/2 weeks pregnant. His reason for choosing the song was that he's a really funny guy and he deserves to get 100%.
I think he may have missed the mark entirely.
I think he may have made me and the rest of the class feel really, really awkward.
Sigh... just 9 more days of my life with adolescents before I return to the life of infancy and toddlerdom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just a TAD BIT inappropriate!!! Oy!
hahaha! I'd give him 100%. Very creative, although awkward indeed.
Post a Comment