
The end is in sight, folks. It scares me spitless! (Just 3 1/2 weeks left until ETA).
I know I'm getting close to the end of my pregnancy because of all the signs. I'm starting to swell. My face is a little fuller, my legs are a little achy and my feet are now content to be clad in my "dress crocs" (they sort of look like Mary-Janes). My back is more tender, my level of tiredness has increased significantly and I'm finding it hard to bend, stand up, sleep and pick up Simon. I see my doctor every week. Baby is consistent in growing 2 cm every week. I'm now measuring 32 cm (should be 36 but, I carry my babies small). I'm sure I'll continue to "bloom" a little while longer.
My job was posted at work. Eeeek!
Today was a long day after Meet the Teacher Night. I watched too many grade 9 Social Ancient Civilization presentations. Some were good... I barely had a lunch hour and I had a long Dr's appt after school. Thankfully, Simon's baby-sitter could stay late. Somehow, my friend Laurie miraculously knew I was having an awful day. She invited Simon and I over for supper. It was so nice to be fed and looked after.
Trevor's away on a business trip and this has been an exceptionally busy week for me. I miss him and our tag-team approach to life.
I think I need a weekend. I also think I should unplug and go to bed early.

1 comment:
Do it! I went to bed at 8 the other night. It was marvelous.
Post a Comment