Did you see that blur? That's my life, flying by.
From the moment the alarm goes off until I finally put my feet up and melt into my Lazy-Boy in the evening, I feel like I'm on my feet running.
I love working. I love being a Momma. I love looking after my house. However, I wish I could grab a little more balance.
I think part-time teaching has my name written all over it.
We'll see what the future holds.
P.S. - I realize that it's ironic that I put a pic of Simon and Fergus at rest on this post. It's just he most recent, non-naked photo I have of the Schmoo.
(Update on my entertaining grade 9 lad - he's happily writing his essay. I told him we're not holding a debate so, I don't need him telling other people why they're wrong. I'm sure his essay will be an interesting read.)

2 comments:
I love that picture of Simon and Tigger!!! Furgus is pretty cute too. Only 8 more weeks after tomorrow right?
Hang in there!
Part time is the bomb!
Reid says, "There's Simon! and cat!
Post a Comment