Week #2 is done. Just 8 more to go and then, I'm a double Momma.
I love my job. I have a great staff. I met all my students and they are pretty awesome. I love teaching subjects I'm passionate about. Soon, my grade 9s will be figuring out just what they believe about the origin of the world and defending their ideas. In Psych 20, I taught about trepanning and phrenology... fabulous!
On the flip side, I miss my little man. He's a little trooper. He loves his baby-sitter and the two girls he hangs out with. It's nice to be at work and know that he's having a good time with his friends. That doesn't stop me from missing him all day long. It's hard not to just smother him with kisses and hugs as soon as I walk in the door.
Lastly, I'm exhausted. I miss my 2-3 hours of "nap time" every afternoon. I'm looking forward to napping this weekend. My big belly is starting to get unwieldy. I'm also noticing that I'm getting more and more tuckered out and uncomfortable. It's all part of the process but, I'm starting to look forward to this little Schmoo on the outside.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ya, I found that last chunk of my second pregnancy exhausting. It was amazing the huge change once Jacob was born. Despite the fact that I was getting much less sleep and had a newborn, I had probably twice the amount of energy.
you can do it!! :) and ps-i LOVE the "2 girls" he hangs out with ;) they have a special place in my heart. 8 more weeks, 8 MORE WEEKS! :) thinking of you guys...
marla
You can do it! I'm glad you love your job so much - makes it a wee bit easier!
Hope these 8 weeks fly by!
Post a Comment