
Every couple of days or so, I open up a cupboard, a closet or I pick a basement shelf. I systematically go through it. I sort between 3 piles: keep, throw out and recycle (thrift shop style). This has led to all sorts of odd things ending up in our dumpster. This has also led to a lot of junk going to Sally Anne (really, do people really want this stuff?) This has also led to a lot of personal satisfaction. This also means that we are getting rid of "stuff" and hanging on to that which we love, need or have to have. It feels good to purge.
Obviously, making our house neat and tidy is the first priority (come on people, please buy our house). Also, this will make it easier to move. Lastly, it feels good to purge.
If you're interested in some great re-org tips, check out 2 of my favorite new blogs:
http://www.happiness-project.com/happiness_project/
http://orgjunkie.com/

1 comment:
I purged so much when we moved away from Regina it felt SO good.
Orgjunkie is a personal friend of mine. She lived only 45 minutes from where I lived for 25 years. She's pretty awesome!
Post a Comment