Tuesday night, Simon slept through the whole entire night. :) He woke up at 5:15, hung out with me and then hung out with Trevor, fell asleep at 6:30 and slept until 8 am. It was the best night of my life (sleep wise) since Simon was born!
Wednesday night, Simon woke up 8 times. Yes, 8 times. He barely napped during the day and we paid for it during the night. Yeesh! Today was surprisingly good despite the lack of sleep. I didn't have to prop my eyes open with toothpicks.
This kind of night was our normal in August. I can't believe we did that every night.
I'm looking forward to the days when I'm not obsessed with Simon's sleep!
Here's hoping for a repeat of Tuesday.
One step forward and two steps back. We'll get to sleep bliss eventually!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment