This weekend has been a lot of fun. I've been able to hang out with a lot of people who make me happy. Trevor's let me sleep a lot more then I normally get to. Simon's only been waking me up once a night (his Dad gets him the other time). The sunshine's been out. Simon's learning his name, how to hug, how to sit and how to shriek with glee. Good times in our house!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
A few of my favorite things...
This weekend has been a lot of fun. I've been able to hang out with a lot of people who make me happy. Trevor's let me sleep a lot more then I normally get to. Simon's only been waking me up once a night (his Dad gets him the other time). The sunshine's been out. Simon's learning his name, how to hug, how to sit and how to shriek with glee. Good times in our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment