I was noticing that Simon was holding his head only to the left. He would fuss if we put him down with his head to his right and promptly turn it to the left to sleep. Another mom mentioned that her son did this until she took him to a chiropractor. After a little internet research, I read that some babies suffer spinal trauma during the birthing process. Simon wiggled his way out sunny-side-up and ear first. That could have been a little painful for him.
I took him to a lovely chiropractor who let me hold Simon for half the treatment and she held him for the other half. 10 minutes later, I walked out with a new kid. He turns his face to the right and fusses less. Maybe the little guy just needed to be unkinked.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I still can't get over how neat that is! Let's hear it for Y's Moms!
He's looking so cute and I'm counting down the minutes until I can SQUEEZE him (while you chase my toddler).
isn't that so cool?? i've seen some pretty amazing stuff happen with infants and chiropractors :) yeah for baby simon!
Post a Comment