
The laundry's going again.
I have Simon in cloth diapers.
I love them.
There is no garbage.
There are no chemicals.
There is no false dryness.
I don't have to worry about running out of diapers.
I don't ever have to add diapers to my grocery list.
(This means we're saving TONS of money.)
Simon has a really cute, big cloth diaper bum.
Simon loves being changed.
Simon hasn't had any bad diaper rash yet.
I'm happy to be doing the laundry again.
I have Simon in cloth diapers.
I love them.
There is no garbage.
There are no chemicals.
There is no false dryness.
I don't have to worry about running out of diapers.
I don't ever have to add diapers to my grocery list.
(This means we're saving TONS of money.)
Simon has a really cute, big cloth diaper bum.
Simon loves being changed.
Simon hasn't had any bad diaper rash yet.
I'm happy to be doing the laundry again.

4 comments:
that's so awesome jill! i have wanted to use cloth for aria, but maury won't fork out the initial chunk of cash to start :) and so...i keep working on him. maybe for the next babe?? :) you're such a great mom! what is the brand name for your cloth diap's?
Good for you! Did you actually get them from Clothology here in Regina or was that just a catchy name for your post?
We use cloth as well, and I love them! We use the Bum Genius, but have a few Bummis wraps and prefolds as well. Is that what yours are?
I wish I could see your cute baby boy!
What cloth diapers are you using? I've got Bumgenius V3's and Tots Bots Easyfit diapers. Love the Bumgenius, not convinced on the Tots Bots. I love that diaper rash is near non-existant. Fab, isn't it?
Do you find you feel like you're doing laundry ALL the time? We don't have a dryer, so I have to hang dry mine, and since summer weather in the UK's been sketchy to say the least, they've been hanging inside on drying racks!
Say hi to Trev. I love reading all your posts. That bit about the head is interesting. Joscelyn (our little girl, she and Simon are just a few weeks apart) favours her left side, too.
Hope that all of you can get some well deserved rest soon!
Post a Comment