Married on July 15th, 2006. Now, we're living our happily ever after...
That is seriously the cutest outfit EVER! Hope you had tons of fun!
And was your date well-behaved and charming? You look beautiful, by the way.
Beautiful (you) and handsome (Simon). Cute outfit and I love his hair! Does he get a second date?
My date slept through the supper, ate politely in a quiet area and then made his rounds with grads and teachers like the best of them. I'd go out with this handsome dude again!
Sounds like the perfect date to me! Simon is so cute. Love his big blue eyes!
Wow, Jill you look smoking hot!! Your little man is looking pretty darn cute too :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is seriously the cutest outfit EVER! Hope you had tons of fun!
And was your date well-behaved and charming?
You look beautiful, by the way.
Beautiful (you) and handsome (Simon). Cute outfit and I love his hair!
Does he get a second date?
My date slept through the supper, ate politely in a quiet area and then made his rounds with grads and teachers like the best of them. I'd go out with this handsome dude again!
Sounds like the perfect date to me! Simon is so cute. Love his big blue eyes!
Wow, Jill you look smoking hot!! Your little man is looking pretty darn cute too :)
Post a Comment