Married on July 15th, 2006. Now, we're living our happily ever after...
You look fabulous! How do you feel. Are you anxious to have the baby already. Or are you enjoying being pregnant and don't mind waiting another month.
You look great! Much more glamorous that I did! I'm so excited for all of these April babies to arrive!
I also was going to say that you look fabulous!!A
You look great, like everyone said! So excited that the arrival date is nearing, such an exciting time. Wishing you a speedy three weeks!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You look fabulous! How do you feel. Are you anxious to have the baby already. Or are you enjoying being pregnant and don't mind waiting another month.
You look great! Much more glamorous that I did! I'm so excited for all of these April babies to arrive!
I also was going to say that you look fabulous!!
A
You look great, like everyone said! So excited that the arrival date is nearing, such an exciting time. Wishing you a speedy three weeks!!
Post a Comment