Voting

Monday, March 23, 2009

Bursting at the seams...


Tonight, I'm bursting at the seams (literally and figuratively)! :)
I'm so proud of my cast and crew. They did an amazing job of their play tonight. We did the school show tonight. Our competition show will be in a week and a half. I can't get over how funny they were! For a school where the kids only get the stage the day they actually perform, they blew me away tonight.
It's nights like tonight where I LOVE what I do! :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

ha ha. i thought the title of your post referred to your belly :) no bursting allowed yet!

Del said...

congratulations...

and I dreamt last night that you gave birth in your bedroom and Trevor delivered the baby WHILE we were all in your living room having your baby shower...and I'm not the pregnant one!