Voting

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My man


Trevor started this fabulous new job in HR. He's covering a mat leave but, it's a pretty sweet gig and he's really enjoying a job related to his degree. This week, the gov't (his employer) sent him to Vancouver for some training. Currently, he's eating sushi and enjoying a balmy -5. Can I say jealous?
I miss him! I miss his hugs after I get home from work. I miss cuddling on the couch while watching the Office. It's always weird sleeping alone... I wake up every few hours and wonder where he is, then I really wake up and remember he's away. Fergus and I do okay but, he misses his aggressive play time... I'm not the best kitty wrestler.
Well... it's not like it's a long time before he's back. I'll just enjoy my simple soup suppers and my early bedtimes.

No comments: