I went to my massage therapist's earlier this week for a routine back massage (I know... I'm spoiled). My upper back's been bothering me on my right side. I asked her about it. She said that I have a rib that the baby's popped out of place. She massaged it back in but, it'll probably happen again. Yeesh... thanks kid!
Today, we are saying good-bye to 1985. I was in kindergarten in 1985 and my parents bought this fabulous set of brown furniture. This was the furniture I took to Lanigan with me. This was the furniture Trevor and I moved into our sweet little house just weeks before our wedding. 24 years is a long time to exist as furniture. 24 years worth of skin dander, dust and yuckiness just building up. Since my sense of smell has improved so much during pregnancy, I began to notice our furniture more... in a very unpleasant way. Therefore, we decided to splurge on one adult thing (as we also spend on a plethora of baby parephanalia) and buy ourselves some new, brown leather furniture. Tonight, we plan on relaxing in style on our new couch, love seat and Lazy-boy rocker. 1985 served us well but, it'll be great to finally enjoy the 21st century.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment