
I think we started a tradition last year for Valentine's Day. Rather then go out for an over-crowded, over-priced, "rush them through" meal, Trevor and I stayed at home and cooked crab legs. They were easy to make and absolutely DIVINE. I'm salivating at the thought already. Last year, I made the crab legs, some rice and a nice salad. We didn't even touch the rice or salad, we were so taken with the crab.
We had another ultrasound yesterday. It's fun to see little Thumper squirming around in me. It's always a mind blowing thought that, as I sit and type, there's a little person growing and moving in me. We're still predicting the end of April (~23rd or 24th). Just 10 weeks away! :) Now that I'm starting to get bigger, I can see why pregnancy becomes a little uncomfortable!
Trevor finished off his job with AgStability yesterday! :) YEAH! On Monday, he starts his new job as an H.R. Generalist for ServiceCanada. He's filling in for a mat. leave but, we're sure that this will be the begininnings of his career in H.R. We're thrilled! :)

1 comment:
congrats to Trevor on the new job - wahoo!
I can't believe you're 10 weeks away from meeting your new little person... how exciting!
Post a Comment