
Today, my friend Jocelyn and I went to our church's "Old Fashioned Quilting Bee". It was really fun. We pinned and sewed strips for a quilt for a little guy at another church our church partners with. It was nice to sit and talk and sew (by machine) and hang out with ladies from my church. We didn't stay too long but still, it was nice to be a part of a larger project like that.
Today, Trevor and I finished the last coat of paint in Thumper's room. It's just a half tint lighter then the yellow we had before (sorry folks... we won't give away the gender by colour). We had some bad dings we needed to repair so, we thought we'd freshen up the paint too. It's good to have that project done. Just a little less then 8 weeks to go!
Tonight, Trevor and I are heading to my Auntie Leone and Uncle Dels'. They're kind of like my grand-parents. They are two of the most caring, giving and amazing people I know. I'm excited to hang out with them tonight. Also, we know we'll be spoiled by a fabulous meal. :)
All in all, a good weekend so far!

1 comment:
Exciting times. :) The painting, the preparing, the hiding of the gender from the curious masses.
I wish I could quilt. I have a picture in my mind of a quilt I want for Josie's room but don't have the ambition to learn to do it.
Post a Comment