Voting

Monday, February 02, 2009

28 weeks



Eeek... I'm now in the third trimester. I've noticed the transition: I'm more sleepy, I wake up more at night, I'm still craving salmon and oranges... just more and, I'm growing. Trevor put together the crib and change table/dresser. My Mom's been working on bumper pads and a quilt. Things are starting to come together.

4 comments:

Amanda Franks said...

You look great! I hope the last bit is full of excitement and that it speeds by. Get all the rest you can!

Jen said...

You look wonderful Jill!

I really like your crib too.

Del said...

Congratulations! You look wonderful. This is such an exciting (all be it, uncomfortable) time.
And
You know I scoured the photos for any sign of gender that you may have overlooked ;)

Marla said...

wow! you look fantastic! you are still sooo tiny. did you guys find out the sex of the baby and just aren't telling? it's such a great surprise! keep taking care of yourself and rest up...you are in for the best ride of your life! ;)