Voting

Friday, March 30, 2007

My goose egg...

Our bathroom has a window in it. In 1951, our house was built without a fan in the bathroom. The original owners would just open the window for fresh air. Since 1951, no one has actually installed a fan. It's on our list of things to do.
Anyway, our bathroom has a window in it. It's located in the shower/bathtub area. I know, that seems weird to me too. Last night, I accidently banged my eyebrow bone on the window crank while shaving my legs. Owwwww! It hurt (like a banshee)! Now, I have a weird bump on my left eyebrow. I hope it doesn't bruise.
Tonight, Trevor and I are off to Moose Jaw for Trevor's first business trip. He's shop steward for his union and they're having a week-end meeting at the spa. Poor me. I'll have to go to the spa with him and not work. My mom's coming up for a girly shopping day.

No comments: