Trevor's home sick. He has this awful cold that I'm sure I will catch in the next few days.
The weather was yucky all day. I wanted to go for a walk around the park but, the best I could
manage was the walk from our car to Walmart.
I painted trim again to day. Someday our house will be done.
Tonight was comfort food night: tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Hmmm...
I'm convinced that this is the ultimate comfort food. What are your comfort foods?

2 comments:
I agree with your choice of comfort food. Definitely one of our favorites. We even have a system down pat for making the meal. As soon as we decide it's grilled cheese and tomato soup we're going to eat, Dwayne gets out the pot and starts the soup, and I grill the sandwiches to perfection.
I also like having Kraft dinner when it's been "one of those days" and you definitely don't feel like thinking up something to cook.
Homemade mac and cheese, chili and buns, anything nic, warm and high calorie. :)
Post a Comment