Voting

Friday, March 16, 2007

a little fuzzy

Have you ever had one of those days where you're just a little fuzzy? Have you ever woken up, packed a bizarre lunch, drove in a dream to work where you really didn't work and then bumble through your evening? Bah! It's a good thing it's Friday.
Trevor got called as a curling sub last minute tonight. For the first time, in a long time, I find myself alone on a Friday evening. I have no urge to leave my home in the foggy state that I am in. Friday night TV is BLAH! I've had a good cuppa tea. I've already done a bit of baking and cleaning. What did I do with myself before I was married? I s'pose I read a lot more.
Currently, I am reading Alice Munro's collection of short stories called Runaway. I just finished Jarhead.
Maybe I should just curl up early and go to bed.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

i LOVED "runaway.' i gave my copy to Niamh to read when she went to Australia.

i'll bring you "snow flower and the secret fan" tomorrow, and i've got some books for Trev as well. have a good saturday!