Dear Schmoo 2.0,
You're 16 weeks today. I can feel you most nights when I sit in the Lazy-Boy and relax. I first felt you while eating Sweet and Sour Pork in grade 12 Food Studies. I'm sure that you are growing. I'm starting to have a little pooch belly and my back is unhappy. I bought some pretty nice maternity clothes so that I'll be cute during the summer.
Your brother has no idea you're coming. I think you may startle him a bit. Today, I was able to hold some adorable little girls and he was a green, jealous monster. I guess we have some work to do with him.
I threw up again this morning. What's up with that, Little One? Why do you make your Momma sick? I was hoping that this would be done by now.
I'm sorry, I shouldn't complain. I know you're worth it.
Looking forward to seeing you (ultrasound) in 4 weeks,
Love Momma
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment