I had a brief case of the mid-winter blahs today.
My family is all in Maui... snorkeling (I love peeking at the fishes). My in-laws are sunning it up in Mexico. My brother-in-law is in the desert. His lady friend is heading to Cuba. It's only -7 here but, there aren't any cute fishes to chase.
Trevor took me on a little adventure that cheered me up considerably. We did some dreaming together. I love doing a little dreaming with my main man.
Simon worked hard to cheer me up too. He's got such a personality and when he gets the giggles... :) He's doing a lot more of that lately. He also says "Mom" at just the right times. He knows how to melt my heart.
My sister-in-law came and had the best play date ever. Tonight, we're having some friends in for a games night and tomorrow, we're heading to a kid-friendly Super Bowl party. It's good to be with people.
A good soak in the sun would be the best cure for this "blah" feeling but, I know it's mostly a case of February. 6 more weeks of winter... according to the wee beastie and this winter will be a thing of the past.
Saturday, February 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hear you. It feels like everyone and their dog is going somewhere warm lately, and I'm stuck in Winterland. Maybe you should think about getting one of those sun-lamps, the ones that give you energy during the winter. And do you take vitamin D every day? I think everyone in SK should. :)
Post a Comment