Voting

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Baby Love



Some days, I feel like my heart is so full of love, it almost breaks. Can it be possible to love a little one so much?
Simon's been learning to sleep at night! :) We've been learning to ignore his cries. Gasp! I know. I'm not a fan of cry-it-out but, the guy's almost 10 months old. I only get up once a night to feed him.
Today, we went swimming. Simon vibrated the whole time he was so excited.
I can hear him chattering away to Trevor as I type. Baby chatter is adorable.
I feel so satisfied with life today. Have I mentioned that I love Saturdays? Hope you have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Amanda Brown said...

Good for you for making the decision to get some sleep, no matter the cost. We did the same thing when Karenna was about 9 months and still getting up 4 times a night. I had had ENOUGH. We did a modified Baby Whisperer approach (go in and comfort them just until they stop crying, then put them back in the crib...lather, rinse, repeat). It was so worth it. She's still not the best sleeper but I know when her cries are just attention-getters and when she really needs something. Yay for sleep!