I have one of the most eclectic and adventurous jobs I could ever think of. Even when I teach the same subject two hours in a row, it varies enormously. Teaching is always an interesting job.
It's just Wednesday but so far this week I have:
-researched serial killers (yucky)
-had those crazy "too much cleavage" conversations
-had a professional evaluation
-held a goat (seriously - my env't club and I toured an organic farm)
-watched Simpsons (the cults episode)
-killed Macbeth in 32 seconds
-evaluated and plotted Final exams/projects
-broke the photocopier and then fixed the photocopier
-danced a little
-cried a little
It's just Wednesday. Only 9 more class days to "enjoy" (then it's the most wonderful time of the year - Final Exams time).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
happy birthday jill!! me, and hubbs and baby are coming your way in august...any plans to be around? maybe we could grab a coffee?
have a fantastic b-day and i know that trev will treat you like a queen! love you sweety!
marla
Post a Comment