Voting

Friday, June 06, 2008

29 and holding

Yesterday, I turned 29. People keep joking that I've now had my final birthday and that I will be 29 and holding from now on.
I'm actually okay with my age and approaching the big 3-0. I'm liking the way I'm living my life and I'm getting adventures galore so, I'm happy.
This week, we also celebrate year 2 in our happy little home. This year, we plan on a major exterior face lift. Pretty good for a 67 year old.
This coming Sunday is Trevor's B-day as well.
Tonight, we dined at Zest, this amazing little restaurant. It's one of my favorite places to go for special occasions. Trevor bought me a nice little GPS unit and some LuLu Lemon pants. Lucky me!

2 comments:

crazy mom said...

I love Zest too. Definately a great place to go for special occasions. Glad to hear you had a great birthday.

Amanda Franks said...

Happy belated birthday, I meant to get on here earlier, but it just didn't happen! Hope this year is the best one yet!