Today was the last class day of the school year. I played many rounds of Mafia, facilitated a sharing circle, reviewed and reviewed and reviewed, hosted 2 very intense games of Final Jeopardy and witnessed the annual grade 12 lap around the school. I ended the day with the happy dance.
Tonight, I handed in a major project, wrote an exam and did a major presentation. I walked out the doors of the university with a smile on my face.
Now, my greatest stress will be finding cool tunes for my IPod, prepping for Europe (maintaining calm because I am soooo excited), battling the canker worm invasion and hauling Fergus out of trees.
Bring on summer because I am ready! :)
P.S. - If you know any cool summer tunes to add to my summer bliss, let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yah-hoo for you (and me because all my friends are soon on vacation).
May I suggest a German tune to prepare you for Europe...perhaps the soundtrack to the Sound of Music :)
Congratulations!
jealous, jealous, jealous...
it's a really good tune that i'm humming to myself at the moment.
Post a Comment