I love Easter holidays... no matter how early they may be.
Trevor and I hosted both sets of parents, my Grandma
and Jared for a tasty Easter dinner. (Our other
siblings were in exotic locales.)
The Wii just gets more and more fun!
One of my favorite things to do is to have
all my guests make Miis of themselves.
"It must be nice to be a teacher and get all this time off."
This is kind of funny. I'm spending most of
my holidays marking, prepping and
hanging out with my kids as they rehearse for our One Act Play.
All this "time off" is definitely unpaid.
Ah well...
Fergus loves sunbeams. He's a happy cat lazing
in the warm spring sun.
Trevor and I hosted both sets of parents, my Grandma
and Jared for a tasty Easter dinner. (Our other
siblings were in exotic locales.)
The Wii just gets more and more fun!
One of my favorite things to do is to have
all my guests make Miis of themselves.
"It must be nice to be a teacher and get all this time off."
This is kind of funny. I'm spending most of
my holidays marking, prepping and
hanging out with my kids as they rehearse for our One Act Play.
All this "time off" is definitely unpaid.
Ah well...
Fergus loves sunbeams. He's a happy cat lazing
in the warm spring sun.

No comments:
Post a Comment