Voting

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Another adventure without the Mrs.

A couple of weeks ago, Trevor and some good buddies took off in my little Mazda to Fernie for some powder.







They found their powder and had a good time playing.

They made good time and were home by 10 pm. Their wives weren't up late worrying.







Trevor and Fergus napped much of the next day.



A few days later, Trevor's toes started to turn colour. His boots were a little too small. We think he'll lose his nails.




(That's what he gets for leaving his wife to go and play... just kidding... poor baby!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you and I should take off on an adventure....
oh yah, I'm not going to be alone for long....
perhaps we could tear up the town in Moose Jaw?
-L

Jen said...

What an exciting life he leads. Always darting off here and there. ;)