Voting

Friday, March 14, 2008

Have a Good Wii-kend

Last Saturday we bought a Wii. We'd been talking about it for a bit. I actually searched for one most of November and December to surprise Trevor with for Christmas. Alas, it was elusive.
Now, we are busy making Miis, bowling, racing cows and hanging out in Mario Galaxies.

Our Special Needs class at school just got a Wii. I walked by the room to see one of our wheelchair girls batting in a baseball game. She's probably never played ball before. It's awesome.

I love my Wii. I am NOT a gamer but, I love the Wii. Congrats Nintendo for making something that really is "E" for Everyone.

P.S. If you have a friend code and want to share Miis, contact me on Facebook.

1 comment:

Amanda Franks said...

We love our Wii too! It's one of those things that our whole family will enjoy one day together, but for now it's a special treat. Guitar Hero is the greatest!