Voting

Monday, March 17, 2008

a hodge-podge


1) Today, we said good-bye to Shiya. She was here on a whirlwind, wedding planning jaunt. Here's a new pic of her and her man Marshall.

2) I went to the dentist today. I found out I have a cavity. I've never had a cavity in my life. I'm a vigorous flosser. I'm very sad. I'm also very afraid. May 8th, I get my first filling. How afraid should I be?


3) I had my 5th weigh and measure day at Curves. I've gained weight and lost inches. I'm trying to remind myself about muscle weighing more then fat but, it's still psychologically daunting.

4) Fergus is taking little adventures outside on his leash. He likes his little adventures when I'm there but, he's a whiny baby when we leave him alone for a few minutes.

5) My One-Act is looming. Just 2 more weeks until we take the stage.

1 comment:

Jen said...

cavities aren't scary. Don't be worried. :) and I should know because I have plenty.

I used to go to curves and had one of those 'gained weight but lost inches' times too. and so I quit. Which was silly. Keep at 'er! The inches is what really counts!

Good luck with your One Act!