Last year, we moved in to our cute little house.
We moved in boxes and furniture. Trevor and I fought fur and grime in our first official clean sweep. We invited family over to celebrate with ice-cream cake. We all got dirty feet because of the disgusting carpet. We finally had our own little home.
I'm pretty proud of our little place. We've done a lot of work to it. The inside renos are nearing completion. Just the bathroom, back entryway and re-painting the doors. Soon, we will have the stucco vs. vinyl siding debate as we re-do the outside. The yard is starting to come along just fine too.
Happy Birthday little house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Being a homeowner is so wonderful but so much work! I'm glad you are enjoying your space. :)
i'll tell you what... once you guys are ready to move on and get another house, we'll buy this one from you and take advantage of all the nice work you've done :)
Post a Comment