Monday, May 14, 2012
Boxed Up
Our move to our "Someday House" is becoming a fast reality. We move out of our little bungalow on May 26th. This gives us time to clean up and have things settled for the new owner to take possession at the beginning of June.
We get possession of our "Someday House" on June 16th.
Hmmm... those dates sure don't line up, do they?
Our builder has arranged to store our stuff in a secure lot in a storage trailer for our "homeless days". We plan on moving in with family for a short holiday.
Currently, my house is beginning to look like a collection of box piles. (Mostly liquor boxes, which I find deeply amusing!)
It's on odd feeling to pack the tangibles of my life away. I know that it's just stuff but, it's my stuff.
It'll be good to be in our new house. I guess I should begin to embrace the unsettled feeling that will be my life for the next month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment