After an indoor picnic lunch date with Trevor, I took the kids to the downtown library because we were downtown already and it was raining (not conducive to the park). There was so much I wanted to say to the other mom who was there with her 3 girls. Thus, the rant.
Dear Lazy Lady at the Library,
Taking your kids to the library on a rainy day is a great idea. I love that the library is free, has thousands of cool stories and a plethora of toys to share. However, there is a sign that asks that all children under 10 years old be supervised by an adult. Supervision, my dear, means paying attention to the antics of your children instead of watching YouTube videos on your portable media player. That way, when your oldest daughter forbids a 2-year-old from entering the LEGO castle because he's a boy, you'd be aware of how awkward it is for his Momma. And then, when his Momma tries to reason with your little lady, she is sassed. (Really - who sasses a stranger holding a baby?) Also, when your 3 snooty little girls start taking toys away from the cute little 9 month old sitting so nicely, you should discipline them and not smirk at her Momma as she cries. Lazy lady at the library - you suck!
End of rant - now I feel better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment