Claire,
You're 9 months old today. You're an incredible little lady. You eat solid foods with wild abandon (resulting in raspberries and banana always in your hair). You want to go, go, go even if that involves dragging your poor Momma around by her hands. You want to be a part of everything and feel hurt if you think you're being left out. You can sit and play by yourself for chunks of time (which comes in handy while I run Simon to the potty or administer time outs). You show your tongue when we ask you to, you give me hugs and kisses when I ask you to and you do this great hand dance when you hear music.
You think you can walk with your walker (I hold your shirt from behind) and your goal is to either chase Fergus or Simon. You love walks in the Bob. You're starting to pester your brother by touching him to get a reaction (and boy, do you get one - I can see the entertainment factor). You're a stinker when it comes to naps because you LOVE to be held but, your night sleep is pretty stellar.
I love to dress you up in dresses and girly clothes. I love putting your hair in piggies and sticking in pretty little clips. (Our biggest fights tend to come from me doing your hair or you trying to eat your clips. I think hair fights are common for Mommas and daughters.) I love your giggle and your ready smile.
You're a lot of fun, little lady!
Love, Momma

No comments:
Post a Comment