
We're holin' up inside. It's winter in SK and baby, it's cold outside. So, we make our own fun and have a lot of play dates. Claire's started her cloth diapers, she's started smiling and cooing and she's been giving me good sleeps at night. I've been trying a lot of different ideas to keep Simon entertained while we're cooped up inside.
We bought our double stroller and I'm dreaming of the days when I can strap in the kids and walk around in the sunshine. Until then...

1 comment:
Tips I found helpful to keep the oldest busy with a winter baby: building tents with blankets and cushions then camping out with books (fun new way to do something you do a lot of), baking, play dough, dance parties, laying out big sheets of paper (like the rolls they sell in craft stores) on the kitchen floor and letting him go nuts with crayons.
Hope that helps a bit. :)
P.S. Double strollers are wonderful. You will love it.
Post a Comment