Voting

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beauty in Banality




I don't have much to say. The beautiful mundane is my every day. I love it but, it leads little to write about (unless you want details on my two, very messy diaper changes in less then 5 minutes or a recitation of "Animal Gym" - Simon's favorite Golden book).
Here are some pics. They speak volumes about what goes on around here!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Isn't it great?! I LOVE the mundane : ) Especially when even the minutest of naps occurs.

Tim Irvine said...

Jill, You have an amazing job and your days are filled with little adventures with your two little adventure-oos! They probably look at you and wonder what amazing expeditions will occur each day. Will you visit the exciting world of groceries, or pop by to a friends house for coffee? They probably wonder what faces will you make when you change their next diapers? They probably love snuggling in your arms and sharing drool with you. Oh Jill, I am so proud that you love being a mommy, and you do it so well. And you should - you practiced enough on me as were growing up! I love you sister, and your children do to. You beam as a mommy!