It's been a busy week. I can't complain. All is well in my little world.
Simon is insatiable. He eats and eats and eats. He outgrew 2 pairs of adorable slippers while I had my back turned. He points at everything and says "euh". He's in this stage where he can't communicate and can't move anywhere on his own. His frustration level has led to more then a few meltdowns. He'll have his break through eventually... until then, it's "euh"...
I have one more day of subbing booked. It actually was a lot of fun to go back to my school and reacquaint myself with the kids without having all the prep, extra-curr and marking pressure. Our baby-sitter is pretty amazing. I'll be sad to see her go.
It's been birthday week around here. I turned 31, Trevor turned 30 and my adorable niece is now 1. I'd like to say that I feel wiser and more mature now that I'm "getting on in age" but, I think I won't notice that I transitioned to my 30s until I'm transitioning to my 40s and missing them.
All it does in this province is rain. It's crazy how much water has fallen in the past month. I'm hoping for some sunshine for next week. I'm starting to feel like I've got a bit of cabin fever.
Schmoo 2.0 is on the move. My placenta is facing out so, I don't feel as many little kicks and flutters as I'd like but, I know that he or she is squirming around. I also have a bump. I'm getting to be at the cute stage of pregnancy where, I can just barely start wearing maternity clothes or squeeze into my jeans. I'm also still pretty agile and able to carry Simon wherever his little heart desires. Finally, the nausea's gone. Every now and then, it creeps back but, at least it's not all day, every day anymore.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment