Little casts,
perfect little feet.
We're happy to be done this part Simon's life.
Just imagine... only 4 1/2 months to
correct his club feet.
Watch this clip in order to understand
just how fortunate we are to live
in Canada during this time period!
perfect little feet.
We're happy to be done this part Simon's life.
Just imagine... only 4 1/2 months to
correct his club feet.
Watch this clip in order to understand
just how fortunate we are to live
in Canada during this time period!

2 comments:
That poor little guy! I had to stop watching the clip because it was making me sick. Not his feet, but the fact that he couldn't get them corrected, the fact that he stopped going to school because of them. Makes me so sad.
But so happy that little Simon's feet are as good as new now!! Yah Simon!
I won't even try to watch the clip as I'm "uber" emotional these days however, I will say how happy I am for Simon! Let's hope this chapter is closed for good!
Post a Comment