I stood in line for a 1/2 today. I was waiting to get in to the Lu Lu Lemon Warehouse sale. Honestly, I am not a lulu lemon nut. My only yoga is with Wii Fit. I bought a pair of capris in the spring and wore them all over Europe and LOVED them. I thought I could get a pair of pants at the sale.
I was wrong.
I overheard in the line that one woman camped out at 3:45 AM just to be the first there when the doors opened at 9 AM. I also heard that another woman spent over $3 000???? That's an insane price for any shopping trip let alone for just one brand of clothing.
I didn't find any pants.
I bought a touque. It's cute and blue and wool. It was under $10... and 45 minutes of my time.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment