YEAH! Shiya and Marshall are married and off somewhere romantic for their honeymoon.
I spent ~ 5 days in Victoria cooking for the couple and helping with some prep there. Then (after my second ever ferry ride - prairie girls get excited about ships), we headed for Abbotsford to do last minute stuff to prepare for the big day.
I bet no one could have predicted the incredibly INSANE heat.
The couple was beautiful, the bridesmatrons (yeesh, that sounds old) were delightful, the groomsmen were hot (poor guys in the suits) and the MC was amazing (yeah Trevor). I sadly have very few pics from the actual wedding day but, hopefully I will be sent a few. I'll try to post some a bit later this week.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm glad you had a good time. I'm glad I missed the heat. Princesses don't like heat :)
I'm so sad to have missed Shiya and Marshall's big day. I'm glad that it went well, and I'd love to see pictures!
-janelle m :)
it was a beautiful day and Jill and Mel, you did an awesome awesome amount of work to make it extra special for Shiya and Marshall.... congratulations and great photos
Post a Comment