My Grand-pa passed away last night.
Trevor and I went to visit him in the hospital. We had a good long talk. I thought he'd be released from the hospital after the weekend.
I'm really sad. I loved my Grand-pa a lot. We liked to tease each other. He always had time to talk football with Trevor. He was my co-worker at Gov't House where we took our breaks together. He's always been in my life.
I'm glad that he knows the Lord and is in Heaven. I'm glad that he is free from pain.
I really miss him.
Trevor and I went to visit him in the hospital. We had a good long talk. I thought he'd be released from the hospital after the weekend.
I'm really sad. I loved my Grand-pa a lot. We liked to tease each other. He always had time to talk football with Trevor. He was my co-worker at Gov't House where we took our breaks together. He's always been in my life.
I'm glad that he knows the Lord and is in Heaven. I'm glad that he is free from pain.
I really miss him.

6 comments:
I'm really sorry to hear that. I pray that you are able to remember all the good times you have had together.
We're so sorry for your loss. May happy memories comfort you at this time.
Let us know if we can do anything.
Love,
Laurie and Del
i'm so sorry jill. we'll be praying for you and your family.
Sorry to hear of his passing. How special that you've got so many wonderful memories to hold onto and remember him by.
So sorry to hear this news, but so glad you have such blessed assurance. I wish you all the best as you grieve.
I'm sorry to hear of your Grandpa's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Post a Comment