This weekend, Trevor was away at a Men's Retreat with guys from our church. They had plenty of fun playing ultimate, ping pong and diving deeper into the Word.
I really wanted Trevor to go and have a good time but, I was sad that I'd be all alone on the weekend. Friday, I ate a Blizzard for supper and watched a movie with my sister-in-law.
Saturday, I had a bunch of girls from church over and we had a wild and wacky Ladies' Spa Night. We treated ourselves like the princesses that we are. It was fabulous. We had tons of wonderful food as well. Here are some great snaps from our evening of decadence.

4 comments:
I haven't had a girls night like that in sooooooo long! Looks like a blast.
Hey! Risk Wind up is a tournament and potluck in Lanigan! Lucky you, you are invited!We know this is short notice, but it is Thursday, May 31, from 3:20-7:00 . Unfortunatley this is also a school night. Well, if you can make it, you are welcome to come.
Looks like fun, I bet your faces felt wonderful after!
Take care!
hello there Miss Irvine. Its good to see that you are enjoying yourself in Regina. It is too bad that you can not make our little Risk tournament tomorrow, I'm sure i will see you sooner or later.
Post a Comment