Voting

Monday, May 07, 2007

Curiousity awakened...

Every morning, on the way out the door to work, I take a brief detour around my back yard.
Every day, after work, I check out both my back and front yards.
I'm waiting to see what's popped up in my flower beds.
I planted some seeds and now, I'm waiting.
The people who lived at our house before planted perennials and I'm waiting to see what they are.
My tulips came up late and now, I'm waiting for them to bloom so I know what colour I planted.
My little flower beds have become this little place of wonder for me.
I love spring.

2 comments:

Jen said...

So nice! I'm going to plant some tulips this fall so I can enjoy what you are at this time next year.

Crystal said...

I know how you feel! This summer - unfortunately I won't be able to plant anything. Sad I know. But I am excited for next year when I'll have two little helpers to enjoy a garden with!