Thursday, October 04, 2012
A little batty
We went to Pumpkin Hollow last weekend. It was warm and the sky was blue. The kids rode the cow train, jumped on the bouncer, met farm animals, climbed bales, got lost in the maze and checked out the pumpkins. It's hokey and I love it.
I went to 2 Children's Used Clothing sales in the past 2 weeks. I LOVE getting quality clothes for just a few dollars!
I'm presenting tomorrow at our Professional Development Day. Basically, I'm Book Talking with a colleague. I'll be introducing graphic novels to a lot of middle aged ladies. Should be fun! :)
We're hosting Thanksgiving for my family this year. I've never cooked a turkey before. Should be a good little adventure.
I finally tracked down a bat costume for Simon. Who would have thought that a bat would be such a hard costume to find in this city? Now, he never wants to take it off. We've negotiated a deal where he can't wear it to bed but, he can sleep with it beside him. Silly bat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment