We've been on summer holidays for almost a week.
Every morning, I wake up my little ones and we snuggle in bed together and plan our day. With the Big Move happening next week, I've been trying to pack our week full of great adventures. We've been to the Splash Park, Wascana for Canada Day, the beach, a bus trip to the downtown library, Nana's farm, Auntie Karri's farm, our old park and a pile of other crazy little places. It's been a blast! I love my job but, I love hanging out with my kids even more!!!
Here are a few pics of our start of summer adventures.
Splash Park fun - a little face paint.
Celebrating Simon's Day - ooops, I meant Canada Day.
Waiting for the bus.
Farm cousins.
Look what Grandma and Grandpa taught him (on Daddy's old trike).
Hope you're having a fun summer too!
Friday, July 06, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment