Voting

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Finally - Someday!

We're in!

On Monday, we had 11 wonderful men unload our trailer in 1 hour and 15 minutes. AMAZING!!! My Mom and wonderful sister-in-law lined our shelves. We dropped the kids off at the baby-sitter and went hard the next day figuring out where the heck to put all our stuff. We slept in the house with the kids on Tuesday. Wednesday morning, we sent the kids back to the baby-sitter and organized/assembled some more.

Now, we're sorting and assembling while playing and checking out all the parks in our new neighbourhood (found 3 so far - another one's being built).

Trevor heads back to work tomorrow and the kids and I return to our regular summer stuff (play dates and parks). We still have a pile of boxes to go through but, we've got most stuff in new homes.

I feel like we live in our own little resort. I keep pinching myself and gleefully giggling. I never want to move from here!

Today's our 6th anniversary. This house is a pretty good gift that we gave each other.

No comments: