Voting

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Today

Today, I celebrate my beautiful grades 6/7 students. I am continually blown away by their sweetness, their energy, their giggles, their stories and their spunk. I am so hoping that they wind up in one of my high school classes in a few years. I would love to teach them again!

Today, I eagerly anticipate summer. One more (full) day and then, I am a full-time Momma for the summer. I am ready to snuggle more in the morning and have adventures with my babies. Play dates are welcome - if you want to hang out, I'm excited to do that! This is our first no morning-nap summer in a while and I am pumped!

Today marks our one-month anniversary of being "homeless". I am still very, very thankful to my in-laws for allowing us to "holiday" here. I am also crossing my fingers and toes for an accurate possession date.

Today, I will go to my staff party and awkwardly mingle with my co-workers. I suck at this! I work with fabulous, kind and caring people. It's not them - it's me. My introvert side takes over at staff parties and I spend most of the time feeling like a deer caught in the headlights.

No comments: